Sunday, May 1, 2011

Let's get started!

Welcome to my blog! I thought I would start by telling you a little about myself. I am married to my high school sweetheart. We have 5  young children thus far. (Yes, this is why I titled the blog this way) I am also homeschooling  them. I cloth diaper my young children and believe in home births. I try to cook healthy meals and live frugally. We are also part of a civil war re-enacting group. That about sums me up! I'll try to add more as I think of it.

Well I hope that you enjoy your time here! Things are not always easy but we are doing the best we can with what God has given us. We give Him all the honor and the glory!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, nice to meet you! Welcome to blogging :) I am also married to my highschool sweetheart. We have 4 kids and we homeschool also. You sound like you live an exciting life- civil war re-enacting- how fun that must be! I'm visiting from the blog hop. I like the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen! I enjoyed your blog so much I am now following you! Thank you for being my first follower!

    ReplyDelete