Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day!



My Day was great! My wonderful husband bought breakfast so I didn't have to cook. Then we all headed to church. After church he took my mother, grandmother, his mom and myself out for lunch. Then my sister and I sang songs to our mom and grandmother. After a short walk home we cleaned in the garage and the utility trailer(this is our re-enacting trailer). We pulled everything out so we could get to our canvas tents. Then we put up our tent and my mom's tent. Then we put some things back. We sprayed Mom's tent with Camp Dry so it has to stay out. After we got things put where we wanted, we went and played with our new toy. We recently bought, and just brought home, a pop-up trailer. The neighbor came over and said we got a great deal!

Now we are putting the kids to bed so we can put our feet up. Tomorrow starts soon enough.

So what did you do for Mother's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment