Monday, June 20, 2011

My brother's wedding with pics!

My brother got married on Saturday. I was the matron-of-honor. Our older brother was the best man. 
 Here we have my Beloved with my sister, Tina.
My brother Paul and me!

The ring bearer, my son Thomas!

The flower girls. The grooms daughter Zoe is on the left.
My daughter Hannah is on the right.

The bride!

A great picture of everyone!

A picture of the ladies!

A picture of the gentlemen!

 The kiss!

I introduce for the first time, Mr. and Mrs....

The receiving line.
From left to right we have..Jason and his wife Della (brides brother)
My Beloved with my sister Tina and our son Thomas.
My brother Paul and I.
My brother Mike with his new wife Candice.

My Beloved with our youngest Grace.

My bouquet added to my center piece at home!

 I decided to add this at the last minute which is why it is out of order, sorry.

After the bride walked down my daughter Cassie decided to come down so she could watch the ceremony. The funny thing was everyone paused and turned to watch her!
So, you have my Cassie.
Oh, and our oldest Joe is in this shot between the groom and the best man.

All in all it was a beautiful day and everything went great!
Congratulations you guys!

1 comment:

  1. what a wonderful wedding!!


    Newest follower from the friday blog hop!
    would love for you to follow back and say hi!
    I have a fantastic giveaway going on!
    http://www.bragallaboutit.com

    ReplyDelete