Monday, June 4, 2012

It has officially started!

Summer has started for us. Yes we are still trying to get our school done.

However, we have started our re-enacting season.
 We spent Memmorial Weekend at Greenfield Village I'll try to post some pics later.

This next weekend we are off to another event close to our home. I thought it was funny that my Mom
made a comment about waiting for my niece and nephew to get out of that thing called public school before she can leave. She is just so used to me adjusting our schedule to leave when we want that she forgot about them attending public school. It struck me as funny. Must be those funny pregnancy hormones sneaking up on me. At any rate perhaps I will have some pics to share after this next event so that I can better show you what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment